Monday 23 January 2012

Remember January 1997 with Memory Radio Boyle


Hi welcome to our new blog page .We blog Charts here because we find facebook is too restrictive on space especially for videos .
Monday is our chart day and this week we take you back to late January 1997 for our Top 10 
(Yes that's right a we have the space.)We've got lots of new features , the top 3 videos'
 Dj's choice and the first of our selection of youtube reviews of 1997 .                                    
Review of 1997
               
            Top 3 Videos Late January 1997        
No1   

   No 3
Dj's Choice
Every time I hear this song (no mercy where do you go)I remember when I first started using mini disc 
The song  was really popular in the clubs and hard to get  I had just discovered eultel satellite and  the newly launched europop channel VIVA. With my new mini disc I recorded  it and  was blown away by the quality.
                                        I have to say I played this one to death with my new toy.

My favourite toy in 1997

Top 10 Hits of Late January 1997
^1White TownYour Woman
fall2Tori AmosProfessional Widow (It's Got To Be Big)
new3BlurBeetlebum
^4TexasSay What You Want
^5No MercyWhere Do You Go
fall6Backstreet BoysQuit Playing Games (With My Heart)
fall7MadonnaDon't Cry For Me Argentina
fall8En VogueDon't Let Go (Love)
new9George MichaelOlder / I Can't Make You Love Me
^10SuedeSaturday Night


                                                             Hope You like our new look chart 

No comments:

Post a Comment